Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wacky Wednesday With ValeriGail 1/21/09

Hi, everyone!! So, I warned you.... here it comes..... the begging....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Link us up to some great layouts??!!!!

Pretty Please.. With a 10 gift card to Miss Mint's store on top???

I'll beg again tomorrow too!

Now, on to the layouts!

First up is a layout dedicated to the changes that took place in America today. We now have a new president. I'm not gonna get all political on ya, LOL, Just wanted to commemorate this great day with this GREAT Layout by Melmos75



I love the Patriotic colors and elements she's used. Her layering is amazing... and don't you just love those stitched bracket frames???? Perfect Layout for this very Historical day. Please stop by her page and leave her some very well deserved love!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Next up... I found this layout in the Gallery at DST. Its absolutely adorable, and hit home, for me, with the journaling. Oh, and she's used Miss Mint's Rebel One kit in the layout too!! I love that kit!

Her pictures are absolutely adorable! There is something about children while lost in play, that makes me stop and really look. They always seem at peace, lost in their imaginations. I wish we could keep that as we age. Her journaling is really wonderful. I too want to pack up my kids favorite things after they've lost interest. Please, stop by and leave her some love for this great layout!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that is it for me, for today. I'll be back tomorrow to pester you all again to link up some layouts. I feel like I'm spamming the new forum with all my layouts, you all need to help me balance it out!!! (did that work?? Was going for the guilt trip.. LOL)

Live, Love, Laugh...... And Scrap often!

~Valeri~

2 comments: