Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday's Featured Layouts, With ValeriGail

Hi everyone!! I hope everyone is keeping warm! With most of the US in Freezing temperatures over the last few days.. I'm figuring there are a few of you holding on to a nice hot beverage of some sort right now! ;)

We've got such a great Designer in our Spotlight these next 2 weeks!! Danielle Young! Don't forget that her CT's are giving away a new Quickpage a day on her CT Blog! I just stopped in over there and they are really nice! You don't want to miss out on this!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I am having a hard time getting The DST Gallery to load today, so I am going to pull my 2 featured layouts from another gallery I really love. Nuts4Digi!


First up is.



I just love this!! Its simplicity is breathtaking..... Yet when you look carefully you realize there is more to this layout, The blending of the photo being so very subtle. I Love the placement of the word "Love" and the glitter elements. Just really a Beautiful Layout!!
Please stop by her page at N4D, and leave her some love!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Next up is....


Isn't this just Adorable!!! I love her extractions here, specially the one of her son fixing to climb up the ladder! But what I love most is probably how she pinned her papers together! Absolutely a gorgeous touch to the layout! Her shadowing is wonderful too!! Please everyone, stop by her page at Nuts4Digi and leave her some love!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know about you all, but its been a slow scrapping month for me. Christmas just seems to be taking up most of my time. Or the weather kills my energy. If you haven't been able to scrap, and don't have a layout of your own to link up... please link up one that you just really love from any Gallery of your choice. Every link you submit gives you another chance at winning the $10 GC from Danielle Young.... plus, it just lets us see a wide variety of layouts... and more importatly, leave Genuine Love for others! So, please... Link us up to the layout you saw today that stole your breath, or made you think, or made you smile.. We'd really like to see and leave love too! Mr Linky resides right under the two Retro Girls at the top of the blog, and he'd be most gracious to except your link! ;)

With that I leave you till next Wednesday! Stay warm everyone!

Live, Love, Laugh..... and Scrap Often!

~Valeri~

4 comments:

  1. Another slow scrapper here! Ah well, the more productive we'll be after the holidays. :) I haven't been to the galleries yet, so I can't link you to an layout. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh great picks...it is slow going for me too i haven't scrap a page in days :( off to leave some praise...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to thank you for posting my page her, It really means alot to me... You really made my day!! Thank You!!

    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete