Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wacky Wednesday's Featured Layouts! 12/3/08

Hi everyone!! How did December welcome you all? Its been a crazy beginning of the month for me, always is in December. I always seem to get to December and realize just how much I need to do before Christmas... never fails no matter how many times I tell my self that next year I will be better prepared... I don't listen well, apparently! HAHA

So... Mr Linky isn't showing for me tonight so I decided to hit into my Favs and find a layout that I fell head over heels for last week, that was also in Mr Linky!


I LOVE this!! So much so that I had to scrap lift it! Its perfect for the kiddos to see just how far it is till Christmas. I know in my house, the question is asked at least once an hour... and that's during a slow hour, LOL!! I love all the different elements used, specially the Reindeer.. he's just so cute... and the little girl holding the candy cane! And The countdown with the numbers to New years is just brilliant!!! Totally one of the best ideas for a page I've seen! LOVE IT!! So, please stop by Jenn's page and let her know how much You like it too!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up, I went searching through the gallery at DST....
I'm seriously in the Christmas spirit.. and caught up in what I should or should not give my kids.. whats important, whats not... you know, the balance of it all. So when I saw this layout, I just had to show it off here...



I love the Journaling here, and that it is the focus of the entire Layout. There are no pictures, just words... and yet it pulls up emotions in me as if I can see straight into the writers eyes to her heart. I love the grunginess of the layout too... its not perfect, just like reality... Its just a bit messy.... Her wants are funny and serious.. She wants happiness in big ways, and even in small ways like sugar free cookies that taste great! LOL And, you know we ALL want the presents to wrap themselves! ;) (I'd like the wrapping paper to walk itself to the trash bag too! HA HA!). I want my children to know and understand the true meaning of Christmas too. What would you like for Christmas? Please, stop by her page and leave her some love for the Wonderful layout!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And with that, I'm gonna leave ya to do your praising! Thanks for stopping in today, and remember to link up as many layouts as you like!!

Live, Love, Laugh...... and Scrap often!!!

~Valeri~

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the countdown calenday... hope you have a fab day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the advent calender. That is just great and the second layout is really cute. I have never thought about using just journaling for a layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great choices and u are gonna have to show me how to make text clickable! send me an email or something I cant figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to visit here and see what lovely LO's you have found.

    Advent LO is definitely one to be scraplifted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK - those two pages are seriously CUTE. I'm loving that calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw shucks ladies. Thanks for picking my calendar. I have been really bad about forgetting to let them cross the days off before they go to bed for the night, but we have been remembering in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for picking my All I want for Christmas Page...It was wonderful to have this treat waiting tonight!

    ReplyDelete