Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday's Featured Layouts

Good morning and happy Thursday everyone. I am happy that the week is almost over - even though I got to have an extra day off on Tuesday due to a nasty snowstorm dumping over 12 inches of snow on us. The kids were happy for a snow day, and coincidentally, the snowstorm's name was Carter - same as my son. He thought it was cool and I thought it appropriate since I swear a storm rips through our house all the time leaving a mess of toys behind!

On to today's featured layouts...

First off is a layout from Mr. Linky by amymom24:
mo·sa·ic
I love, love, love the paper blocking on this page and how well they look with the neutral background. And who could miss that adorable photo?? Fabulous!! Quick - head over to DST and leave some well deserved love for this wonderful layout!!

Next is a layout that stood out to me at DST by snaggletooth75:
Fly
I love all the layering that she has going on in this layout. The colors are fabulous as they stand out so well against the dark background. Wonderful!!! While you are over at DST - don't forget to leave some lovin' for this layout as well.
And don't forget to link us up to one of your layouts or a layout that you feel deserves some genuine lovin' in good ole' Mr. Linky at the top of the page. You never know - you may find your layout featured here or you might be the lucky recipient of a gift card!!! Either way - you will receive some well deserved love for all the hard work that you put into the layout.
Okay, I will stop chattin' and let you go so that you can leave you love. Have a great day everyone!!
~Melissa~

4 comments:

  1. Great layouts and blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks so much for choosing my LO from Mr. Linky! I'm overwhelmed... three days in a row... THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW TYSVM!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete