Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Monday Everyone!

Today, we will spotlight Flergs of Scrapbook Graphics! Isn't that exciting! As usual you will qualify for a GC to her store just for linking up a layout to our Mr Linky. We want to make leaving praise as fun as possible so please leave some Genuine Comments for the linked layouts when you link yours up. We promise to return the favor!!

Flerg's latest release is called 6k74


Her team whipped up some hunky pages with it when it came out! Here are a couple!Megs also hooked us up with a bio about herself. Here is a great chance to get to know this inspiring designer a bit better!
Hi I am Megan or Megs, but most people know me as Flergs. I am a hairdresser by day and designer by night.I have been married for 10 years and have 2 gorgeous children, Deacon 5 & Kaylee-Jayde 2.I was a paper scrapper for 4 years, and I never liked the look of 'original' digital scrapbooking until a friend showed me how much it had evolved. I was instantly hooked and would never go back to paper scrapping again! I have been 100% digital since June 2006. I started off designing a few little blog freebies and now I am honoured to be a Studio Girl! I rarely get a chance to scrap anymore because I am too busy designing!

My Studio is here: http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=42
I also added Megan's blog to our blog roll to the right. You have to stop by and pick up her freebie shadows. I just started using them and I love them ALOT!!!
Ok, Praisers! Tune in for the next two weeks as we spotlight Studio Flergs and feature the layouts you link up!
Have a great week!


3 comments:

  1. gorgeous pages and an awesome kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow--nice pages! love Flergs' new kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good Lori -- 6k74 is one of my favorite kits!!

    ReplyDelete