Sunday, October 5, 2008

Going Out On A Whim Here

Several times I have heard fellow scrapbookers complain about the quality of praise being shared in our community. While visiting my favorite digisites I notice that praise on many layouts is often scarce. I was inspired to create this blog for scrapbookers to leave GENUINE PRAISE for one another. I will get the ball rolling by choosing several layouts to leave Praise for. If you are chosen please Leave Love for a layout or two of your choice and link us up to them. If you find any in the comments section you may PRAISE them. So this is how it works, look in the comments section for layout links to leave love for and leave your LO link in the comments section for others to praise. Dont worry about praising everyone. One is more than enough if you leave meaningful words. I am hoping we can start a PRAISE PLACE where we truly admire one anothers creativity. I want to see if we can get the LOVE rolling around Digiland again. Come on, give it a push with me.

4 comments:

  1. I'm in. :)

    Here's my link: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=439859&cat=all&ppuser=11649

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete